Por cerrar la semana negra con algo positivo:
While everyone is running around yelling about how the sky is falling, I felt that it was necessary to point out the optimistic side of the economic downturn for startups.
Here are 5 ways the recession will help startups:
1. Inherently less competition
2. Companies take a long time to build
3. There will be a fundamental shift towards cost-saving services and cheaper alternatives, these are usually facilitated through web applications and services.
4. People will gravitate towards cheaper entertainment, the internet is free.
5. There are plenty of recession friendly businesses.
Post completo via Hacker News