- If the enemy is in range, so are you.
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
- Don't look conspicuous: it draws fire.
- The easy way is always mined.
- Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
- Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
- The enemy invariably attacks on one of two occasions:
a. When you're ready for them.
b. When you're not ready for them.
- Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
- If you can't remember, the claymore is pointed at you. Claymores are labeled "This side toward enemy" for a reason.
- If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
- Don't draw fire, it irritates the people around you.
- The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
- When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.
- If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
- When in doubt empty the magazine.
- Never share a fox hole with anyone braver than you.
- Anything you do can get you shot. Including doing nothing.
- Make it too tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.
- Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
- A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.
- Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last and don't ever volunteer to do anything.
- The quartermaster has only two sizes: too large and too small.
- Five second fuses only last three seconds.
- It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.
- Tracers work both ways.
- If the brass says it is a routine mission... bring extra ammo.
Redescubiertas en mi carpeta del instituto al hacer limpieza